@ObGeoff Memorial/Sweat Thread

Nice catch on Kamaiu Johnson

He missed the cut but he played like a -3 SG player

Props for improving like 4 SG in the space of a year, maybe he has a future on the Latinoamerica tour

Stadler makes cut
Still, hitting on 5 of 7 is really really good

1 Like

So, drumroll…

Overall my bankroll reduced by 1%.

I did make four figures on the PR missed cuts but also lost four figures on the Finish Position over / under markets when only four of the twelve i backed in PR exceeded expectations. Incredible amount of CLV and expected value didn’t materialise. PR ended up 3.5%.

API ended up a bit of a disaster - Harman over Higgo lost big units as did betting against Homa, Donald and Molinari. On the plus side Cantlay, Mitchell and Bradley all hit their over. I was able to put €13 on Kitayama each way at 10 after Round 2. API down 15% overall.

Certainly expected more from the week but not to be.

It’s a shame to get limited on Bet365 but I can still dabble and revert to more each way betting. Overall, my 365 account balance is 25x times the cash deposited so it had limited runway. DG is the vast majority of the reasons behind that growth. Bet365, Boylesports, Betfair, Paddy Power limited to outright banned now.

4 Likes

Can you roll over all your money to the Betfair Exchange
You could make an absolute killing there
Short, short, short, and more short on the Win Market. You’ll clean up and quickly

Yeah PR was feast or famine, but mostly famine. I did well on the MC bets I took, and had the Nico outright, which was enough for a pretty big week overall.

I too was banned and ended up down a small amount. Went pretty hard on the 3-balls, that is what seemed to tip them off to my ‘sharpness’. I will roll my bankroll over to Betfair where I have been keeping a small amount on there already. Kind of want to become their market maker for Make/Miss cuts, I will see if they are interested once I deposit the roll. If not I will probably go hard on T5-20 and use William Hill for EW Betting on outrights. Sad times that my Scottie Scheffler bet from August last year didn’t come in this week! So close.