Personal feature wishlist

Will, this is great, thanks so much. Beggars cant be choosers haha - but I concur with Skyfish, would it be easy to do that for TRUE SG? Thats actually needed for pre-tourney handicapping/matchups. Thanks Will!

1 Like

@Skyfish added to query tool.

1 Like

For the top nationality/custom group markets, would it be possible to get odds on a player to finish inside the top 2/3/4/5 etc? It would be useful to know this to judge whether I’m better off taking these selections straight or each-way.

Hey @will_courchene, posted a couple of weeks ago a suggestion about being able to filter the True Strokes Gained player pages by rounds. Just having a quick filter to highlight the bars for rd1-4 would be awesome! Thanks!

My Personal Wish for a FEATURE - on the Matchups/3Ball page:
The Ability to compare NON VIG lines (true odds) between books
Example with a Toggle ON/OFF switch at top of the page

It would be so so useful :smiley:
Thanks again for your amazing website!!

Betfair and sky bet match bets and 3 balls - love the work you are doing

Yes, have been thinking about this for a while; hopefully we’ll have something by the fall season. I want to take some of the stuff we did in this article and do it on a weekly basis.

1 Like

This would be great, personally what i find interesting is trying to determine how the book assigns vig with multiple possible bets. For -110 on each side its obv 50% chance for each, but assigning vig with 3+ entrants is tricky. This was actually brought to my attention by the DG blog Matt linked to and this post Fav-Longshot Bias

Any plans to add euro custom sims?

Vig is smallest for the favorite and largest for the underdog

Hey Will, was wondering if you guys offer a trial on the API before purchasing?

Thanks!

Isn’t it only an extra $10 a month on top of the regular membership?

Surely just upgrade it for one month, and if it doesn’t suit go back to the normal price.

Could you please add Top 10 probability to the live predictive model page?

We only have space for so many columns; after the cut, top 10 is added. It is also always there in our API.

Could you include Asian bookmaker SBObet in the match-up/two-ball odds section?