Scoring error at LIV

Did anyone notice how long DJ was at -7 through 18 on the LIV leaderboard? Perhaps it was just momentarily… but our finish tool post-round 2 updated with DJ at -7. So naturally Cam’s win prob was a lot higher. It’s fixed now, hopefully nobody bet the house on Cam in the meantime…

1 Like

I did bet it and unfortunately it is one of those that Bet365 impose a “penalty” to cash out even though the Cam odds haven’t changed.

Decisions, decisions - take a 14% guaranteed loss or sweat it out on a large 0.2% EV play?

I could fund my exchange account and lay cam - would be c. 4% guaranteed loss then.

1 Like

B365 cashout is a joke.

Hm. I guess if you want convince yourself to keep the bet you could argue that Smith shouldn’t be given the typical ‘pressure’ adjustment of leading into final round (~0.4 strokes), as he’s proven to be a good performer when in contention (so far). So if his adjustment was only like -0.1 he’d be like 5% EV probably. Not that any of this justification actually matters haha.

1 Like

Well, it went to 10 and 7 straight away. Clearly LIV is scripted and they inadvertently broke the news early for the LIV live model.

2 Likes

Actually the finish of the PGA Tour event was way more suspicious LOL
In pro wrestling they call that a botch

Anyway congrats on the win, Obgeoff