Some suggestions

Yeah, that would be great. But otherwise, this is awesome!

1 Like

Was just flicking back through some of the newsletters and #27 caught the eye re Scottie’s theories on playing in the afternoon and in particular that approach/putting gets more difficult. I wondered if there might be some differences across the types of grass used for the greens (more for putting)? So if some types degrade more than others through the day, or do so (relatively) more combined with rainfall, say. Think I’ve heard players speaking about it before in regards to poa so figured there might be something in it and it could perhaps help with predicting wave splits

Thanks for adding these!

While you’re improving the bet pages, figured I’d mention there’s a typo at the bottom of the current week tracker page - "The easiest way it to head over " :grin:

2 Likes

Has Carl Yuan been lost in the shuffle somewhere? He is playing this week but I don’t think he is being given a projection. I thought I saw something similar last week but he MC’d so I forgot about it.

2 Likes

Yeah, he is missing. We changed his name from Yechun to Carl and that caused an issue… not good. Will be back in tomorrow.

2 Likes

he does need to make up his mind about what is name is

1 Like

How much effort would it be to have live Top 60/125/150 Fed Ex Fall odds and Top 10 DPWT odds this weekend?

It’s do-able but involves some work. Not sure it’s worth it… I might do something on the FedExCup Fall for the newsletter.

2 Likes

Small one to bring up - would it be possible to adjust the default bookmakers that show up on the Outright Betting tool? Or at least make it saveable which ones do - would save me a few clicks each time I go onto it as I can’t access the majority of them (UK resident)

2 Likes

I second this! Been meaning to ask about it.

Ya, we are thinking about having books be part of a user’s profile the same way fantasy settings are, so they would be saved across devices and sessions.

Currently they are being saved in cookies… so if you don’t “quit” your browser session (which means different things on different devices – on a Mac it takes a concerted effort to quit one) they should be saved. But a few people have mentioned this so clearly it’s not convenient for everyone.

3 Likes

PC/Google Chrome user and pretty much if my browser is closed for more than 60 minutes the settings reset. So it’s a daily thing for me and surely others.

4 Likes

I’d love the option to edit Bets!

While we’re at it, I’d love Asian Handicap odds in the custom match up simulator, they are popular with bookmakers in Asia or a breakdown in percentages for win by 1, 2 or 3+ strokes, they have really weird markets/matchups

Editing bets is definitely on the to-do list.

You can currently enter a handicap on the custom h2h tool (last row or table under “sim options”). Is that what you are looking for?

1 Like

Oh no, Asian Handicaps are can be give in 0.25 stroke increments. So in cases of a tie, the player with 0.25 handicap would win but it would only win half. Yeah its weird, so I was just curious! Asian handicap - Wikipedia

Thanks for the reply though!

@matt_courchene Is it possible to hyperlink names on the tournament prop page to their profile pages?

Small request for the purpose of tracking nationality bets. Can we get a “sort by” column for their country on the live model?

Also, is it possible to add ESPN Bet to the list of available books?

Hey guys, how come the KFT bets all got voided in the bet tracker?

Looking into it now… bug of some sort.

1 Like

There is a temporary fix for now, the bet slips should be correct. The profit totals will be updated later.

1 Like