Custom Matchups via API

Is there a way I could run every possible combination of h2hs? I’ve got a bunch of books not listed on the screen it’s becoming overly cumbersome to price each line manually. Is there a endpoint I could hit to get the results?

Thank you

1 Like

Hey, this is not currently possible… but could easily be done in the API. I guess we are hesitant because it would provide bookmaker subscribers (of which I assume there are a few) a very easy way to price their matchups. But honestly I’m not sure if that’s a legit concern, it’s pretty easy for them to copy right now if they want to.

We will think about this.

Yeah - bookmaker subscription would be a concern. Perhaps a by request subscription model that is above the API pricing where proof of recreationally or non-bookie would be something to be furnished prior to getting subscription?

1 Like

The cumbersomeness may actually work to your advantage because the books are faster than you

Just today I tried to place a wager on Harrington to miss the cut at +260. It flashed to +160 just a few seconds before I placed the bet

1 Like

hey Matt, has there been any more discussion on this? Bookmakers would likely be able to scrape the matchup tool already before setting their lines and this would greatly help subscribers with other DFS games such as prizepicks