Bet Tracker - Beta Testing

Hi everyone, we’re going to launch a beta version of our bet tracking page. If you’re interested in being a beta tester just email me (courchenew@gmail.com) or “like” the comment below and I can add you to the list.

Here is a small preview:

To start it is @Dubs @zhbron @davehwm042 @Arthurcussen and @Obgeoff

“My bets” page can be found in the banner under “My Account” for those on the testing list. You can also add bets on the Scratch Tools pages (outright and matchup only) by clicking on odds. A popup should appear on the bottom right of scratch tools as well to see logged bets.

Post bugs and suggestions below…

20 Likes

Like this post if you want early access (Scratch Members only)

Monday morning update: everyone (17) who has liked this should have access to tracking now.

17 Likes

Hey Will

Thanks for setting this up! Awesome feature and I love the layout of it. Also really like the CLV feature. Two things I ran into when playing with it this morning:

-On the my bets page, i wanted to edit the number of units staked on one of my bets, but couldn’t easily see how I would edit that
-On one of my bets, I clicked manually grade the bet, and after doing that, it brought me to (presumably) someone elses my bet page? See below, this is where it brought me to (none of these bets are mine since I dont have access to Bet 365):

Thanks!

1 Like

On the my bets page, i wanted to edit the number of units staked on one of my bets, but couldn’t easily see how I would edit that

Yeah I agree, I’ll add a better way to edit bets than deleting and re-adding.

On one of my bets, I clicked manually grade the bet, and after doing that, it brought me to (presumably) someone elses my bet page? See below, this is where it brought me to (none of these bets are mine since I dont have access to Bet 365):

This was just a typo and it was returning our (Matt and I) bet slip. This is fixed now.

1 Like

Just a note to everyone trying it out who has access to each-ways. If you log an each-way bet to track, we break it into a bet to win and a bet to top X and treat them separately for now… at some point we’ll add better handling of this.

1 Like

Thanks @will_courchene - love this feature. I’m not placing as many bets this year as I was last year. Can see this being my favourite feature of the site.

A couple of things from me which would help how I use the feature. I’ve only used the feature on mobile rather than desktop.

1. Bet365 and others have different ew terms - would be nice to be able to edit it - the fraction and places.
  2. The addition of an exchange option that can back / lay and deal with commission.
  3. Be good to record the EV of the bet when entered - be great to record this over time.

Look forward to seeing how it works with the live updates.

Thanks for this.

Yeah the mobile page hasn’t been worked on too much, it will improve once we’re happy with the overall functionality of the tracker.

We try to keep the EW terms up to date, so you shouldn’t have to change them. Is there one that is not matching what we have on the site?

Yeah I agree that would be good, even if it is just shown in the download.

1 Like

You have the standard Bet365 terms up to date. However, at least in the UK and Ireland, they have an each way extra option where you can select 1/5 Top 3, 1/5 Top 8, 1/7 Top 10, 1/9 Top 12. They also have an enhanced win market which generally gives higher odds for a win only bet.

Right… well that might be hard to add in the short term. For now you’re probably best just placing two bets to imitate the ew

1 Like

This seems very good. Just liked the top 2 posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Put in some wagers now and I love the looks of it! User friendly like everything else on the site.

1 Like

looks cool, logging all my bets for the week, thanks!

2 Likes

Tracking is enabled for the Cazoo Classic, some things to note:

We can only really track expected profit for bets that our model already has probabilities for (win, top 5, top 10, top 20). Other bets will not have expected profit until the bet is over. Bets should be auto-graded except for prop bets and KFT bets (we have no live model for KFT now but can add for this page later). You may also have to grade FRL bets yourself today in case we don’t have time to add that, it won’t work right now.

This is such an awesome feature. Love the live feature. Even if, with emotions on the side, it’s just a bunch of single wagers which will end up win, loss or void, regardless of how it gets there, it’s tremendously thrilling following everything live like this.

1 Like

Glad you’re enjoying it so far. Hoping to get bets integrated with the live model as well so when you go to the leaderboard we’ll highlight players you have bets on/against. Might just be a dot or something that you can hover over in a player’s row that will list all the bets you have on them. Not going to have this for a while though.

2 Likes

Really enjoying it so far as well. Is there a way to edit a bet at all right now? Or would you recommend just deleting a bet and re adding it if you need to tweak it?

1 Like

Yeah for now just delete and tweak, an edit will be added at some point though

Cool, sounds good. Thanks Will

1 Like

Auto-settling working fine, h2h atleast. I have no 3-balls so can’t tell but read the message about issues.

Would love to be able to combine the different tours for a grand total on the same page, as well as seperate like now. Edit would be nice too.

All in very happy with this feature. Good job, DG boys!

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about how to show the total… would it be best to just have a summary bar up top that combines tours so you can see overall profit? I feel like the table is busy enough already that adding a tour column might push it over the edge.

1 Like